HAVING ISSUES WITH A CHANNEL???
( ( IMPORTANT ) ) Before reporting a channel please read carefully, failure to do so may result in your request being ignored!
1) If you are experiencing issues with all channels then please see our troubleshooting section or click here, the issue most likely is your internet connection.
2) If the issue you are having is only a certain channel then it very well could be an issue on our end. The channel could be down for maintenance or the channel you are attempting to watch may only be available during live events such as our sports specialties, please be sure that is not the case.
3) If the issue is only a certain channel and you have double checked step 2, then you may report the channel. Please do not use this for anything else or it will be ignored!
4) In order to report a channel we will need the information below:
a) First and last name the account is under
b) The make and model of the device you are using
c) The category the channel is under
d) The exact channel name
e) Explain exactly what is occurring when the problem happens
f) Date and time of the event
5) Please click here and provide the information above.
Please Note: When reporting a channel we may not reply as this is sent to our programming department. Once received, our team will attempt to duplicate your concern and address the concern if there is one on our end. Please allow 24-48 hours for issues to be resolved, especially if it is a holiday or after hours. We are a small company and strive to do our very best, please be patient with us! Thank you!